Engaging youth for Sustainable Development Goals
• Initiate an awareness campaign through seminars on SDGs in 12 universities and higher education institutions of Pakistan
• Engage students and youth champions on dialogue and discussions on SDGs through the establishment of a social media forum dedicated to SDGs.
• Serve as a pilot phase to generate guidelines and recommendations for a larger intervention to increase youth participation in the debates pertaining to sustainable future with a focus on gender equality and reducing inequalities in Pakistan
Start Date: 28 February
Ending Date: 28 April
• At least 3000 students and youth champions were made aware of SDGs through a series of interactive seminars in higher education institutions of Pakistan
• One dedicated media campaign was run on SDGs to engage youth on SDGs is established which included radio programs, social media and mainstream coverage.
• SDGs project was tested and evaluated for recommendations and guidelines for large scale interventions. The recommendation from students from each seminar was compiled in 1 project evaluation report with key common features and key priorities for large scale intervention.